INTSA.PHOTOGRAPHY. FOLLOW ME!

CHECK THIS OUT

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

8 SPOTS, 9 DAYS, 10 THOUSAND PESOS (THE NORTH LUZON ADVENTURE)

For a shoe string amount of 10,000 pesos, how many places can you explore for 9 days? Here’s mine!

8, 9, 10! Do you think I am just merely counting? Do you think I am serious? Can you actually travel 8 places with overflowing adventures, in 9 Days at a 10 thousand budget? All expenses included from major transportation to transfers, to food, lodging and even souvenirs! YES!? YOU CAN!!! Quite puzzling and confused how to squeeze in everything in this 8,9,10 travel formula? I know you’re next question is how, if you want answer to that question, then cool! Let’s continue reading!


This is my first time. (Ooops, let me clear that!) Not my first time to get lost and travel, but my first time to bring with my beloved camera on travel to document and take photos of things that captures my artistic vision! This North Luzon Trip is the first time ever that I went on to places where I got no definite plans to make, no definite route to take and no definite time to break—which  makes the whole journey a little more intense and  exciting! I have with me all throughout this travel is my sister from another womb, my dearest ate Abby. She’s also a wandering soul, loves to explore and game for adventures! Well, It’s good to have friends who have same interests with you right? Yes it is! Especially in traveling (that’s one secret to getting a 10k super affordable budget, cause you guys can share on some of the expenses along the trip!)

VISIT THE CREATIVE ESCAPE TO READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE!

AMAZING TRAVEL PHOTOS ARE ALSO UPLOADED THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment