INTSA.PHOTOGRAPHY. FOLLOW ME!

CHECK THIS OUT

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MYX MAY: DAY 29 OF JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE

DAY 29

PINK, ORANGE AND BLACK- SHE LOVES ORANGE THE MOST!

So now I give you the 29th Day of JAPS in Myx Philippines!

Loving the colors of her outfit today! Get Laud's choice of color in this sexy multi-colored dress is just cool, super-cool, remids me of sweets, candies, lollipops, etc. haha! Its bright and i love it! I just love it, I like its combination which is a contrast to the green background which made JAPS even more noticeable and eye-catching!

For me, this is one of her best looks in the MYX Episodes! Everything looks perfect! The hair, the earrings and her accessories, the dress plus JAPS? Oh, speechless.

Enjoy the third to last photos from a month-long special blog featuring Julie Anne San Jose. Let me thank all of you for your unwavering support to JAPS and to my blog =) WILL MISS THIS! SWEAR... 

Hope you can help me gain more...

LIKES IN IAMMARKDIZON FACEBOOK PAGE?
FOLLOWERS @IAMMARKDIZON ON TWITTER?

THANK YOU DEAR READERS!

ENJOY! =) GOD BLESS EVERYONE! CHEERS FOR JAPS!












ANG CUTE PADIN NIYA =)

















No comments:

Post a Comment