INTSA.PHOTOGRAPHY. FOLLOW ME!

CHECK THIS OUT

Friday, May 25, 2012

MYX MAY: DAY 25 OF JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE


DAY 25

FLORAL FRIDAY!
THE DAY @MyJaps Followed @iammarkdizon!

Hi guys, first of all, I wanted to apologize for posting this Day 25 a little late, I was sick, I am still sick =( I went back to work yesterday evening, then I went to bed just to have a nap, but no, it was not a nap! I have slept all night, cold and shivering, I haven’t eaten my dinner too =( So please forgive me my good friends, my readers, my fellow adiks.

It’s a Floral Friday today! Julie Anne is wearing a very girly yet sexy Get Laud floral dress and also her gold-plated belt, her dangling earrings and other accessories from Accessorize! And yeha, don't forget! The Pick Vans Kicks!

ENJOY PAGE 25 OF JAPSMONTH!















3 comments:

  1. Sneakers and a dress, brave combo, very cute.

    http://thislovelyblonde.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete