INTSA.PHOTOGRAPHY. FOLLOW ME!

CHECK THIS OUT

Friday, May 11, 2012

MYX MAY: DAY 11 OF JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE

 DAY 10

PINK: SWEET, FRESH, YOUNG! 

Supposedly, I will be posting a bonus outfit for today! But because of my busy schedule, haven't edited the artworks yet, sorry guys,i'm making it more special! So don't forget to visit again tomorrow! Hint: I'ts all Accessorize! Haha

But do not worry, because today is a very special day! 

I UPLOADED A VIDEO of JULIE ANNE doing a RAP! Seen below, please watch! I know you will! You can't help but to press play! Haha!


In this outfit, Julie Anne is wearing Tops and shorts from Get Laud! All Accessories from Accessorize, and shoes from Vans!


Looking at the photos, I find her sweet and very charming. She's very cute in this set, maybe color pink really affected the mood? I guess. Here, she seems so playful, young and vibrant!





 WATH THIS EXCLUSIVE BEHIND THE SCENE VIDEO!
A PART OF THE SONG LOOK AT ME NOW!
SHE IS REALLY AWESOME!!!!!





















FOR MORE UPDATES AND PHOTOS:
(click IAMMARKDIZON to go to the site!)













No comments:

Post a Comment