INTSA.PHOTOGRAPHY. FOLLOW ME!

CHECK THIS OUT

Saturday, May 26, 2012

MYX MAY: PAGE 26 OF JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE

DAY 26

PRETTY IN PURPLE,PRETTY IN PRINT!
Pretty Pretty, Julie is Pretty!
(sound like a nursery rhyme isn't it?)

So this is the last day for MYX Philippines' My Myx featuring our very own, the beloved VJ of the Month, Julie Anne San Jose!

Tomorrow, starts her last week in the MYX, few days left, yet many photos are to be posted. Last five days of Julie Anne Month Blogging =( Kinda Sad, personally, I enjoyed every bit of my posts, every word I stated, every photos I took, edited and posted. It was quite a sacrifice, being awake at a late hour just to prepare everything, but I loved it. I loved how thing worked out. I will be missing this =)

It was very rewarding when poeple say they loved your shots, they liked what you do, every tweet, retweets and favorites, I appreciate them all. So Thank You Guys! =) Thank You JAPS!

Sorry for a little bit senti mode right there, but for now, let us enjoy the DAY 26 of JAPSMonth! 

JULIE ANNE IS WEARING PRINTED PURPLE DRESS FROM GET LAUD, ALL ACCESSORIES FROM ACCESSORIZE AND YES, AGAIN, KICKS FROM VANS!






And Look! Another Week-ender Photoset of Julie Anne's Outfit Breakdown!


YESTERDAY, JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! MADE ME REALLY HAPPY!

HOW ABOUT YOU? FOLLOW @IAMMARKDIZON ON TWITTER!
LIKE IAMMARKDIZON ON FACEBOOK!


No comments:

Post a Comment